This is the official website for Courtyard Concerts. 2017 is going to be a great year! We have great concerts coming up and great plans to give it all back – to you, our community! Our 501(c)(3) is supported solely by business sponsorships, donations, grants and proceeds from our fall community concert. We have no paid staff and exist from the generosity of our volunteers whose passionate support of our organization allows us to do what we do!
So far, in just 3 short years, we have given back over $3000 to our community of northern Ottawa and southern Muskegon counties plus
- We gave have given over $1,000 in food & needed items to the People Center in Spring Lake.
- We gave a cash donation of $500 to the Supper House in Muskegon.
- We gave $500 in food & needed items to MAP in Muskegon.
- We’ve had 6 Liz’s concerts and brought music to many kids!
- We’ve raised over $12,000 for United Way during the holidays with our holiday concerts.
We now co-host along with Walk The Beat wildly popular open mic giving people the opportunity to perform in front of a listening audience. We are providing music at the local Farmers Market and Art Market. (Gifts from 100 Men Who Give are funding these initiatives.) Goodness! We are trying to bring music everywhere!
Our fall concert is getting started. We are so excited to have Seth Glier & Birds of Chicago headlining this years concert. Jesse Terry performs as a special guest. And Loren Johnson performs a very special opening set.
Our next concert is our holiday concert fundraiser and features Amy Speace and Friends. This holiday community concert truly benefits the community!
Do good, have fun! Concerts for the community! We are changing the world one concert at a time! That’s just how we roll.
Feel free to contact us at: info AT courtyardconcerts.org.