This is the official website for Courtyard Concerts. 2016 is going to be a great year! We have great concerts coming up and great plans to give it all back – to you, our community! Our 501(c)(3) is supported solely by business sponsorships, donations, grants and proceeds from our fall community concert. We have no paid staff and exist from the generosity of our volunteers whose passionate support of our organization allows us to do what we do!
So far, in just 2 short years, we have given back over $2000 to our community of northern Ottawa and southern Muskegon counties.
- We gave have given over $1,000 in food & needed items to the People Center in Spring Lake.
- We gave a cash donation of $500 to the Supper House in Muskegon.
- We gave $500 in food & needed items to MAP in Muskegon.
- We’ve had 3 Liz’s concerts and brought music to many kids!
- We’ve raised over $10,000 for United Way during the holidays with our holiday concerts.
And we are just getting started.
Thank you to everyone who attended our fall concert on September 11! We had a rockin good time with Tony Lucca and his special guest Hey Monea.
Our next concert is our holiday concert fundraiser. This year’s concert features Ruth & Max Bloomquist in a Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Show. With sweet treats from Grande Finale Desserts & Pastries and centerpieces from Wassermans Floral Shop of Muskeon, its a community concert that truly benefits the community!
Do good, have fun! Concerts for the community! We are changing the world one concert at a time! That’s just how we roll.
Feel free to contact us at: info AT courtyardconcerts.org.